CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

wont talk long

"please dont go. i need you"
sorry. i must sleep a tad bit tonight though. tomorrow i have school. that sounds right in my head but feels wrong in my body which is at this moment particularly aching for rest. sorry body. my brain disagrees.
funny the things you remember from summer. one scene sticks out in my head for some reason. maybe because it sort of sumerizes these past two months for me. i remember sitting on the chipping-red-paint rail of the bridge down past our house over the little creek, in my cutoff jeans, swinging my feet and listening to "sitting waiting wishing" by jack johnson thinking about where i am and what i want in terms of how far from making sense of anything i am.
no that was not a clever connotation of what i was thinking based on the song. it accually happened that way. or maybe the song subconsciously put those thoughts in my head.
or maybe its four in the morning and our smoke detector needs a new battery. maybe my head needs a new battery. maybe i wish i had something to tell people about my summer. maybe i have no idea what im saying or why right now. maybe i should stop.
maybe this means more to you than i could ever possibly imagine. and maybe no one cares as much as wed like to believe they do

second star to the right. always

0 comments: