CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

whoops

i just realized i totally posted on september eleventh and didnt say anything. sorry world. i wish i felt more strongly about it, but i was like seven when it happened so it didnt mean all that much to me when it happened. like obviously i feel bad about it and respect those families and everything, but... you know.

theyre calling for extras in a new fall out boy video(i dont care) as of yesterday.
(((edit... lol. i just realized how petty i sounded just then with my change of subject... ha ha)))
first five hundred. not that i would probably be allowed to fly to LA on a random date anyway, but in my best judgement five hundred people have probably already sent in. but that would be sooooooooooooooooooo amazing you cant even fathom it.

i dont really have much else to say except that folie a deux is gutting me like a pumpkin and carving a smile on my face. pete keeps giving us tiny little snippets of amazingness, such as that brendon urie and gabe saporta have both been in the studio to sing on the record. and that theres growling involved. that made me very happy. mr peter is probably the best screamer in the history of forever, and that honestly isnt even my biased-ness talking.

got a panic at the disco poster for my room, to go with the fob rolling stone cover and the hoards of random doodle-esque pieces of paper taped all over the place.

you tell him every day hes perfect. i have one objection
with every word you say he wanders further from perfection

second star to the right. always

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being too young. I had just turned ten years old, and really didn't understand it, especially since we don't have any friends or family in the east.

But over the years it's really gotten to me, I've met friends who's family members either died in the initial attack, or who died in service because of the attack.

But like I said, it's still hard to relate, you feel it, but in a distant way.

Haha on to the lighter subject!
That's soooo cool! Lol do you think you'd be able to get into the video??? Haha I'm not even that big of a FOB fan so it must be HUGE for you!

rockin_robin said...

yeah, i do feel bad, and obviously it was tragic and trememdously important, it just didnt influence me like it influenced others.

even if i was one of the first 500 and could in theory go, i probably wouldnt be allowed, as i said. LAs a bit far away. but yeah, it would be so hugely amazing you cant even imagine XD like i dont wanna sound immature but oh my gosh. it would be crazy