CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

music and school and sun and insomnia

these are a few of the things that i somehow cant seem to escape. love them or hate them theyre there, you know

anyway. am i getting more boring or are people getting less interested. or more lazy. because it seems no one bothers to comment on this thing anymore. not that im deeply scarred or whatever, but it was sort of fun to feel like i was writing these with some sort of purpose. and reading comments entertains me. so comment damnit

i am extremely extremely muchly hoping that i get to see panic at the disco(again) AND the cab live next month. not that ive ever played rock band in my entire life (rock band live tour) but who cares right. and dashboard confessional, who i like, but am not super duper excited about. i am entirely in love with the cab and obviously panic, tho. so hopefully that happens for me.

also hopefully for me... hopefully something noteworthy and guy related happens soon. i absolutely hate liking someone for certain reason, such as feeling slightly pathetic, but at the same time once you stop liking someone all the fun is taken out of waking up at five am. lol not that there was really much fun to begin with, but it just gives more meaning to going to school. and i mean im having fun anyway but i miss the drama. it detracts from the monotony

in geography class today i descovered i get bored more easily than almost anyone on the planet. the teacher was giving us the answers to a quiz wed just taken so that we could correct it ourselves for studying, and like two seconds in im not joking i completely forgot she was talking and started drawing a moon on puppet strings and bordering my paper with crazy insane stuff. and then everyone started packing up and im like "...crap."

theres things that i have done you never, should ever know

second star to the right. always

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

=[ I'm sorry that you aren't getting comments...and I'm sorry that I've probably contributed to the loss of some of them.

I've been really bad about paying attention to blogs lately o.0 Even my own...But I promise to visit frequently and leave you many comments!!!

Oooh Panic!'s playing on that tour? Verry cool!

I was super excited 'bout Vampire Weekend coming here in a few weeks, but unfortunately I have dance and can't make it. Next time I guess!

I hope you can make it to the Panic! show!!! ^.^

Jenna said...

fjdkasfjdaskl
my chem lyric.

anyway. concentrate.

lol i bet your doodle was epic. i finished my vocab test in english yesterday and doodled folkin' around lyrics on the back of it. then in calligraphy i did one of those lyric drawings like i've posted all over your wall for disenchanted, with "you're just a sad song ..." as the main thing.
it was tight.

sam and jordyn were talking about going to see the raconteurs in portland on the seventeenth. i told them i probably couldn't go because that was like, three days before i leave for nationals o.0 and being deaf in nampa probably wouldn't be a good idea. but they said they'd drag you along.
so talk to them about that. or google the show. i don't know who else is playing.

Jenna said...

lol i just realized how bad it sounded when i said they'd 'drag you along'.
i didn't mean they'd like, 'omg, i guess we can take her ...'
i meant they'd force you to come. 'cause it'd be fun, ya know?
that was a fail.
fail for me.

rockin_robin said...

amy: lol its no big deal id just noticed that like three of my newest postes had like zero comments and it was weird.

yeah i know right??? i hope i get to go. vampire weekends cool and all but im not crazy about them... sorry you cant go tho >.<

sis: lol

it was pretty epic... and i only know one song by the raconeteurs. but id totally go anyway

Anonymous said...

I hope you can make it!!! To both the Panic! and the Racentours (sp?) concerts!

Haha I'm a fan of VW so yeah, I'm a bit bummed. Lol but these next few weeks are concert loaded! America's Best Dance Crew is coming to town!!! hopepfully I can make that, and then Jason Mraz'll be in town a little later.
and Red House'll finally have another gig soon!!!

sorry for the looong comment.

rockin_robin said...

coolness on the concerts. hope i make a few soon. ive been concert deprived as of late.