CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

"please, spare me. im drowning in the humility."

been reading more of petes old journals, lots of them from the bands trip to uganda for a video shoot. those entries are seriously incredible. and lately id been thinking very highly of my writing, then BAM im like. wow. i suck. "we can fake it for the airwaves. force our smiles, baby - half dead, from comparing myself to everyone else around me." also been really bad about the sleeping for a few days. wont be able to watch any buffy the vampire slayer for a week. hopefully ill either start sleeping better or find an outlet for my insomnia, because the internet and television have been failing me lately. i guess that leaves me with writing. which i do well and i do a lot, so i guess that would have been my first option wouldnt it

would you go back to the heartache if you could have your teenaged smile?

were all fighting for the seat with the best view of the end
and ill always be obsessed with the revolver in your hand
were all so terrified of growing up and growing old
and it isnt getting any better than this. not so much a fracture as a bruised ego


lie like you mean it, for gods sake. we both know im so ill the hospitals would be sick at the very sight of me. ive never known what bleeding on the floor felt like until now. sorry for the mess, thank you for the shoulder

3 comments:

Jenna said...

oh wow.
i liked that one a lot.
"we're all fighting for the seat with the best view of the end, and i'll always be obsessed with the revolver in your hand
...
sorry for the mess, thank you for the shoulder"
<33

Anonymous said...

Oooh very nice! I have to disagree your writing is good!!!

We're in the same boat I've been up until two and three in the morning this past week...totally wide awake.

rockin_robin said...

lol that makes two of us i guess, which may or may not make the situation less pathetic ^.^ hopefully i sleep better this next week