CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

ive decided maybe its being home that gets me this way... i wish that was as good a thing as it sounded

been away since thursday. been okay. been running and listening and destroying the lower half of my body. jesus of suburbia by green day made me cry today but whats new. i always exaggerate how emotional and dramatic i am so, as hypocritical as this entire sentence sounds, i know it really means nothing to be writing this but ive been doing a lot of crying lately. like, for real, more than usual. once a night, sometimes in the day. its mostly because im frustrated with myself, and partly because i hate the things that arent in my control and i hate that im not in control of them. my cat looks really angry and i think shes mad that i left her. i wish people would feed me and pet me and tell me theyre sorry when i pout and throw a fit about them leaving me for perfectly logical reasons. but usually they just roll theyre eyes and tell me to get over it and i usually dont. more on the topic of this sentence... im ruling out candidates for the cause of these stupid moods i get in. im not like this all the time, i promise, but i almost always blog when i am and i almost never blog when im not. so it must seem like im eternally stuck up to the problems of everyone else and absorbed in my own petty problems that i design for myself. really, i only do that sometimes. but its getting more frequent. and its either a) this house/being in the middle of nowhere, b) being alone/feeling alone, c) lack of sleep, d) my addiction to the internet, e) just me being a prat. you tell me which you think is the most likely

as ive stated before, and it continues to be true: i cant ever take a compliment but i adore hearing what people have to say about me, or what they think of me. whoever wrote this may not know me but i enjoyed reading it and smiling half-heartedly at the fact that its mostly true. there are parts that i really dont believe are true, but hey. what do i know about myself. its pretty accurate, for the most part

what the name "robin" means:
"You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.
You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals."

nothing makes sense to me unless its coming out of your mouth. rinse and repeat. ill get it eventually. i promise

second star to the right

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the crying thing is become a teen.
I swear I used to (and still do from time to time) cry for God only know what reason. Just to cry, the simplest things'd put me over the edge.
I guess it's part of growing up, 'cause I'm getting over it, and nobody told me it was abnormal that I'd do that.

Lol smile =)
I hope that these comments make sense to you, and that they cheer you up in one way or the other.

<3
-Amy

rockin_robin said...

lol i wish people would stop telling me that. yeah i get it im fourteen years old. i know this, you know this. weve established it. its alright. i know. i dont need cheering up as much as i need someone to just listen, if that makes any sense. sorry to be a bitch about this, really i know youre trying to help but its like... complicated. i want to write stuff and i want people to comment, but i hate reading people telling me to be happy or to get over something or "its just hormones"..."its called puberty".... yeah. sure. maybe im absolutely one hundred percent normal. thats all good and well but im tried of hearing it. i know its what im supposed to want to hear. but i hate it

please dont take this wrong. i blame you for nothing, nor did you do anything you should be sorry for, just so you know. im just venting, like always. no filter you know. and even if i had one id probably ignore it cuz i seem to like doing stupid things

Anonymous said...

Haha. No. I understand.

When I'm like that the last thing I want to be told is "It's normal honey".

Sorry...

rockin_robin said...

lol no i told you not to be sorry... its all good ^.^