CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

ps because i dont think ive metioned this yet

ive wanted to be able to travel for a long time now. and i guess this must be my year, because im most likely going to san fransisco for spring break and paris, france over the summer. holy jesus. im so excited. and theres this kid with really sick old school headphones who ive never talked to but i want to, and hes going to paris too. as long as i can handle ms clingly for sixteen days, it should be more amazing than i could possibly imagine. at least, you know, thats what i imagine

not like it isnt for ten months or whatever, but when summer gets closer remember to wish me luck on the first day in europe. my french teacher says that the plane usually lands early, and you have to keep yourself awake till its dark there so your internal clock stays right. i know this sounds weird but i cant ever sleep anywhere (like trains, cars, planes, ect...) except for occasionally in my own bed unless i have a human pillow, so hopefully on the plane i sit to someone my age who has a really comfortable shoulder and no personal bubble. and who talks to me a lot so i dont get lonely. lol yeah thats so gonna happen right. and its gonna be a super tall guy whose like really adorable and plays varsity football. yes. thats it.

sleep now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol.

You're so cute!

I hope Paris works out. Along with the super tall varsity football player lol.

I've also always wanted to travel. I'm hoping that either this summer or next I can finally go to Greece.

-Amy
[your partner in sleeplessness]
<3

rockin_robin said...

^.^ im almost one hundred percent sure im going to paris. im about .5 percent sure that santa will bring me someone amazing to sit by on the plane, but i guess ill deal.

greece would be really really cool too. if airfares and such werent so bad right now the group thats going with me to paris was also going to go to rome for a few days, along with london, but in the long run itll be cheaper to eliminate all the small flights and train tickets

i very much appreciate having a partner in sleepnessness, by the way :)

Jenna said...

Paris is going to be so ~epic.
And I'll be in DisneyWorld for spring break.
So HA.
lol, jk

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I'm a Greek citizen 'cause of my family, but I've never really visited. I want to sooo bad!!!

I've got my fingers crossed for your gift from Santa lol.

Oooh disney world...I've never been. haha another thing to add to my list of things to do before I die.

-Amy
ps. no prob I'm happy to be your partner in sleeplessness. Haha.