CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TODAY!!!

Today is proving to be special for a few reasons... the main two both of which involve my favorite music groups, My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy. For one, there are only SEVEN DAYS - yes, folks, that's exactly ONE week - until MCR plays their first night in Portland. I'm just excited enough to look like an insane fangirl in front of anyone who stumbles upon the misfortune of being in my presence when mention of said concert arises. In other words, I scream. And I'm sure I won't be the only one screaming at the accual show, but you better believe I am gonna scream loud. Mwahahaha. Plug your ears, Portland-area residents. And, that being said, the whole Northwest dreads the day when FOB comes to our area next. As much as I love My Chem, I would have to say any one of them takes a backseat to a single Fall Out Boy. Long live the car crash hearts! Sorry, I occasionally make random and fortuitous FOB references. Anyway, pertaining to my paramount obsession, Fall Out Boy's latest release came out today. Dissapointingly, it isn't their fifth album (which I'm guessing we shouldn't be expecting anytime soon), but instead is their DVD, **** Live in Phoenix. And I want it. Very, very badly. I'm not sure when I am going to be able to buy it, but I think I might have an aneurysm if I don't get it soon. I havn't talked to anyone who has it yet (obviously, I guess... it's noon and it's the first day of its release), but if any of you watched FUSE's The Sauce last night, they had an appearance by Pete Wentz and also aired a video from the new DVD; FOB's live performance of Beat It (their cover of a song by Michael Jackson). It was really cool. So today marks a milestone in my countdown for the MCR show, and also the release date of my official favorite DVD as of right now even though I havn't seen it yet. Woo-hoo!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Sorry you didn't find your DVD at Freddy's today. We'll try Hot Topic on Thursday, 'kay?
Later.

Anonymous said...

Wow. . .I'm not up to date on my Fall Out Boy news, I only just found out there was a special edition of "Infinity On High" This is the first I've heard of a DVD O_O.

Haha have fun at the My Chem concert. I can not wait 'til my day comes to scream in a crowd facing those guys! Haha

Jenna said...

Are you happy now?? <3

rockin_robin said...

You better believe I'm happy now. I neglected eating for that DVD. And it was better than sliced bread.