CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged

Alrighty. A fellow blogger and very cool person recently tagged me. So apparenly I am now expected to post five weird things about myself. That should be easy enough. Only thing is, I have nobody to tag. The only two people who I know with blogs are already on the list of tagees. So I'll just tell you all about how odd I am and try to find someone to tag later. I'll try not to make them lame. Or scare anybody away.

1. I have at least (I'm not sure I've found them all) four scars from falling down from the second to the highest step on my wooden staircase with a glass mug in my hand.
2. I named my iPod "Minty". Yeah. And it's a "he".
3. I go insane on Mountain Dew. I know it's just caffiene, like in a lot of other stuff I drink, but for some reason Mountain Dew just takes it to a whole 'nother level. People are afraid to be around me when I've had that stuff.
4. I quote Patrick Star as part of a daily routine. "Life is just a big bowl of fancy assorted cashews". True that. Oh, and I also occasionally skip around the house singing "I had four biscuits, then I ate one... now I only have three!"
5. When I was little I saved a Cheeto which I thought looked like a horse's head. I stuffed it in the back of my closet and found it like three years later. (I saved this one for last so people didn't "X" out of the window right away ;). )

P.S. Just thought this was kind of ironically funny in a stupid way. I was just listening to the song Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn by Hellogoodbye, and now it's on Fine Again by Seether. Ha ha. I dunno if anyone'll know what both of those are, but the difference between them was slightly entertaining.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love "Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn" and all f Hellogoodbye's stuff!!! Wow. . .but Hellogoodbye and then Seether? That is a big difference!

Cool thanks for doing this.
Lol it's not just you! I get insanely high on Mountain Due!!! I remember really liking to fill a glass half way with pink lemonaid and half with Mountain Due. I went to dance one day after downing a BIG cup of that. . .my best friend kept asking me why I was shaking!!! I didn't even know but I looked down and I was just shaking!

I thought it was funny that you mentioned that, 'cause other caffine never does that to me. I can drink four cups of black coffee and be completely fine. But a glass of mountain dew, NO WAY!

Haha. . .

Jenna said...

Hellogoodbye and Seether ... that's quite the combo.
Yeah, Amy, take it from me ... my sis gets freakin' HIGH on Mountain Dew ... it's insane ... o.0
lol

rockin_robin said...

I know! It's such an awesome song.

LOL... yeah. I never SHAKE or anything, but I go into hysterical laughing firts at stupid things and start talking really fast.

Anonymous said...

Haha sounds like me on Mountain Dew xD I was amazed that it could affect me like that o.0!

I don't think I've had any since then!!!

rockin_robin said...

Psh... I have it all the time. I don't mind being hyper. It's kind of fun.