CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

P-A-N-I-C with an exclamation point!!!(or three)


I officially have two tickets in the mail for Panic at the Disco 5/27/08 at the Portland Metropolitan Exposition Center. GAHH! I really hope they play a significant amount of songs from A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, though, to be honest. I'm not a huge fan of Pretty.Odd. It's okay, but... I don't know. Just okay. I'm probably going to be one of the only people there headbanging and mini-moshing, but I'll make it work. From what I've heard of the other three bands, the concert might have a little bit of a folky-hippie sound. That's okay, I'll rock out anyway. "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage" is extremely fun to dance to, so I hope they play that one... Garh I hope I get somewhere close to up front this time... I mean I was fairly close at the MCR concert but I've never been up front. That would be totally tight... Anyway, done wishing, now I'll wait... TWELVE DAYS.

Tick, tick, tick...

5 comments:

Jenna said...

And we're all about to sell it, 'cause it's "PANIC" with a capitol "P"! Let it be! Let it be! LET IT BE!
... sorry. Had to <3
Anyway ... PANIC!!!! Woo hoo!
We'll have a freakin' blast. We'll be completely rude and shove our way to the front, how's that sound? =D Cummon; just you and me, and a couple hundred people who wont remember us in the morning. We're aloud to have a little fun.
And being on the barrier would be sick!

rockin_robin said...

Cuz we all wanna party when the funeral ends! Ba ba ba ba ba ba! And we all get together when we bury our friends! Ba ba ba ba ba ba! It's been eight bitter years since I been seeing your face! Ba ba ba ba ba ba! And you're walking away... and I will die in this place!!!

Anyway... we should totally shove our way to the front. It'll be amazing. We'll me making enemies me've never met, because the world will hate us when we stand eight feet from Brendon! Not like it's very realistic that that will happen but we'll sure bruise some elbows trying!

Jenna said...

You'll never take me alive!
You'll never get me alive!
Do what it takes to survive,
And I'm still here!
<3

You better believe we will :D

rockin_robin said...

ha ha sorry this is really random but look at the URL for this post... its kind of funny

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

Haha. . .I like the hippy-ish sound, but I've been borrowing my mother's Vinyl, and Cd's so. . .Haha

Maybe they'll play Beatles covers? They've been really into them. . .that'd be cool.