CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

if youre looking for a movie

1) eagle eye
2) nick and norah's infinate playlist

both are amazing. just got back from the latter and its raining outside and i just realized i missed fall/winter a lot. i also took lots of personality quizzes while i was bored today, and i think im the type of person who just needs people. like, if there is a random stranger on a bus with ears and arms who doesnt mind me doing so, i will totally talk to them about my life and then fall asleep on their shoulder. not kidding. its not like im clingy, per se, i just need people. if that makes any sense. and i need people who are cool with me being borderline bipolar and highly emotional. or, you know, just me being a teenager, if that sums it up. i think the people i have around me right now are either a few years less mature than me in am emotional sense, and they only like the me who is crazy and fun and laughs a lot. but thats about half of me, half the time. and they just avoid the other half, half of the time. and that just makes the needy half more depressed. so heres to me finding people with ears and arms. and shoulders i guess. and tolerance. because im really not as "fuck the world. i hate myself" as i sound a lot of the time. its just, i have no one to talk to about things that arent happy and related to the muppet show, and no one who doesnt cringe when i need to just cry and be listened to and held. they all think im crazy and want me to be happy. and i just want them to want me to be whatever i need to be.

sorry for not making sense again. only not making sense in the process of making sense of what i want and what i need

6 comments:

Hannah. x3 said...

hey. and yeah. i write all my crap. and i luvv the hug list. xD its all the samee. william. <3. dp u like Scary Kids Scaring Kids? they rock 2.

rockin_robin said...

lol yeah. i need to start getting come of those checked off

huh uh, i dont think ive ever heard anything by them. ill have to check them out tho

rockin_robin said...

*some

Jenna said...

nick&norah ftw.
that movie was cute beyond reason.

'why would you buy these pants?!'
lmao

- King - said...

nkpzpjb
hey cowgirl that's my line!! lol and it was amazing i agree. now all we have to do is see eagle eye.

btw robin, scary kids scaring kids is a pretty sweet band.

rockin_robin said...

really? cool. ill look them up. or you could burn me songs ^.^