CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

ONE EFFING DAY, BABY!

Sorry. I'm more excited than I should be but I am anyway. OMG I don't even have a freaking outfit to wear yet... going shopping tomorrow. HT, get your game face on 'cause I need red and gold, NOW. I wonder if they sell gold eyeshadow... and if I did that I'd need red eyeliner, or I could do it the other way around but gold eyeliner wouldn't really show up very well... and how am I supposed to straighten my hair if I have to go shopping and then go to my mom's BF's house to change in his bathroom and then get to the concert and still look presentable enough to not really be seen but still in the presence of Brendon Urie? LOL, the memories from getting ready for my last concert...

I walk in to my sister's bathroom, where she and our neighbor are getting ready, with my hair half done and no makeup on and no shoes and only like twenty minutes until we have to leave, and this is all I have to say:

"God did not give us enough time to prepare to be in the same room as Gerard Way" - rockin_robin

Atleast this time it's on a weekend so I don't have to scramble after getting home from school. But still. Jesus Christ I really hope my first Fall Out Boy concert (no, I haven't seen them live yet... it kills me inside, too) is over summer vacation or AT LEAST a weekend, because I would probably hyperventilate to the point of near death if I only had two hours after school to get ready to be in the same room as those four boys. I mean I would probably die once I got there and saw them anway, but might as well make it to the venue, at least, right?

And, on a completely random and unrelated note: My history teacher hates me. We were/are learning about D-Day and the Spanish American war and all that, so one day he's giving us notes to copy off of the overhead, and he talks about what the notes say when he does that, and all he can say I swear to God is..."the ARMS RACE between America and Eurasia"..."as a result of the ARMS RACE"..."we started making more weapons to compete in the ARMS RACE against Russia"... OH. MY. GOD. I thought I was gonna go into a seizure. I must've been twitching and foaming at the mouth the entire hour...

Yeah, it's that bad.

9 comments:

rockin_robin said...

You're a nerd. But I love you anyway <3
Let me do your makeup for the show! Pleeeeease!? =D lol jk

rockin_robin said...

lol you were logged into my account when you left that. that's okay I know it's you.

and maybe. if you promise to not make me look like a poser or a freak.

XP

Jenna said...

Oops. Ha ha. I feel really, REALLY smart right now o.0 For the record ... that first comment was from cowgirl4christ, who's too stupid to log into her own account before posting >.< lol
Thanks. Feelin' the love lol

rockin_robin said...

dude if I cut my hair like that at the mall tomorrow it's gonna be freaking amazing for the concert, where I'm totally gonna mess it up with my headnaging and sweat...

rockin_robin said...

*headbanging

dunno how i typoed that bad

Jenna said...

Who cares? Get over it! ;) lol jk
Your hair will be fine, I promise :)

rockin_robin said...

wait get over what? messing it up with headbanging and sweat? i didn't meant that seriously, i could care less what happens to my hair... while i'm at that concert, i'm having fun. screw hair.

Anonymous said...

"God did not give us enough time to prepare to be in the same room as Gerard Way" - rockin_robin

Nice quote! =]

ooh. . .the Panic concert really sounds like too much fun! Can't wait to hear about it!!!

Jenna said...

Sis, your hair was - is! - amazing, even after it got sweated on and crap :D

And Amy ... yeah, the show freakin' owned :D