CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Mwhahahahaha!


I know these must be terribly boring for you all, but...

!SIX DAYS!

And also: Club Penguin is hilariously fun. My friend had me make a penguin when I was at her house (just something stupid to do while we were bored) and now I love going on there and being retarded. I'll just start singing in the streets and randomly talking to people and fishing and night-clubbing with all the other purple and green and hot pink penguins. It's da bomb!

9 comments:

Jenna said...

You know, your first blog post was about penguins too ... o.0
Creepy.
Club Penguin freakin' ownz =D

Anonymous said...

What is club penguin exactly?

rockin_robin said...

Oh yeah, it was wasn't it? Weird...

It's this Disney Channel online site thing where you make a penguin and you like visit different places in penguin world and talk to other virtual penguin-people and all that... it's hilariously entertaining.

www.clubpenguin.com

It's totally fun when you're bored out of your mind and you wanna log on as a purple penguin and go penguin night clubbing and and try to get as many people as you can to dance with you so that the penguin nation is overrun by penguins doing the electric slide.

How geeky am I, right?

^.^

Anonymous said...

Haha that actually sounds like fun! xD the cuteness of dancing pengins is infectious!

I wonder if my computer would be up to the task of my making one of those accounts?

rockin_robin said...

It is! It's like a total waste of your life but great when you're bored, you know? My comuter made me an accout and it's pretty bogged down, so yours might.

Jenna said...

When Amy mentioned infectious penguins, I thought of this quote ...

"One by one, penguins are stealing my sanity ..." ~Bob Bryar

OK, I'm done tainting your Club Pengiun post with MCR talk o.0 lol

rockin_robin said...

that's okay, MCRs way more interesting than Club Penguin anyway

Jenna said...

You better believe it <3

rockin_robin said...

^.^