CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Graduated

yup, I am now officially a ninth grader. I don't think I'll say much else or I might start crying because I'm kind of a messed up piece of crap right now, but... you know. tons of people going to a different high school than me, and one of my best friends whose going to BGHS didnt even show up to school today so I didnt get to have him sign my yearbook and I didnt get to say goodbye. I know that sounds sappy and lame, but as I said... I'm pretty messed up. everyone will probably say "you should be happy! you're finally moving on to high school" but I'm a very emotional person and the thought of not seeing a lot of my best friends (well, my five BEST friends are going to the same HS as me but the rest of my not-as-close but still best friends friends) anymore is enough to send me over the edge. I'll be excited for ninth grade after I get over the shock and realize that these people havent left the earth and I can still see them after school and talk to them on the phone and everything, but for now I feel sick and I need to be sad and I dont think people understand that for the most part, because they always get mad when you cry like its wrong or bad or something. sorry for the very boring, repetitive, obsolete post. I'm not a very entertaining person when I'm upset.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

=[ I understand having to go somehwere with out close friends. The best thing to do is keep as much in touch as you can!

But be positive! It's super exciting that you're in High School now! Dwell on that! And have fun with your summer =D

rockin_robin said...

yeah I know and I'm sure I'll feel a lot better in a week or at least if I see some of the BGHS kids this summer, but I live about ten miles from downtown, where anybody and everybody hangs out, so I don't get to see people outside of school a lot.

lol I'll try ^.^ It's not like I expect to be in this horrid depression for the next two months, but yesterday was hard for me and I'll probably still be kind of upset for a few more days. I honestly am excited to meet new people in HS, it would just be more appealing if I had my other friends with me.

Jenna said...

^ Get siked, sis! =D PHS totally owns; like, you expect high school to be fun, but you don't even realize how much fun until you get there. It can either be a complete bore, just another school ... or you can make it as fun as you want it to be!
The people at PHS are amazing and you're going to make so many awesome new friends. You'll have a blast!
It'll be all good - trust me :)

rockin_robin said...

yeah yeah yeah I know, I'm sure I'll have fun when I get there it's just, like, Chase and Branson and Yager and Stickerz are all going to BG and I never see anyone outside of school cuz we live in nowheresville so it's just tough but as I said I don't need the "get over it, you'll make new friends" speech because I'm perfectly aware that I'll make new friends, it's just that for now I miss my old friends. thanks tho, I knwo you're trying to help or whatnot, but I don't need support in my cause to be social next year... that won't be a problem, seriously

Jenna said...

I wasn't trying to pull the grow-up-and-get-over-it speech on ya. I guess I just have a problem relating, because I only have like, three close friends lol, and one lives across the street ... and I'm just the kind of person, like, I could be totally socially isolated all summer and not care in the least. I guess we're polar opposites that way o.0