CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

I KISSED A BOY JUST TO START SHIT! BITCHES LOVED IT! cobralicious baby

oh my geez. laughing myself silly. more on that later

for starts... today was a good day. fall out boy not only announced their new album, but also gave us a decaydence mixtape, including fob, patd, cobra starship, the cab, the academy is, and gch.

the new album drops on november fourth internationally. its titled "folie a deux", which is french, and translates to "madness of two". folie a deux is a rare psychiatric syndrome in which a symptom of paranoid or delusional belief is transmitted from one individual to another. (nuh uh i so did not copy that from wikipedia you stupid head)

the mixtape is amazing. fall out boy provided us a list of twenty+ free songs for download off of friendsorenemies.com as a reward for playing along with their whole "citizens for our betterment" insanity. my personal favorite after a few of the fall out boy songs obviously would have to be "i kissed a boy" by cobra starship. i laughed so hard the first time i heard it. its an obvious play of off katy perry, and its hilarious. i also really like "bounce, bounce", "almost witches", "lake effect kid", and "catch me if you can". go to youtube and search "fall out boy mixtape" and you should find most of these and a few more. sorry im too lazy to post them.

i think ill probably go watch lord of the rings now. my moms boyfriends cat is eating a featherduster and my hair smells fruitier than normal. huh.

ps went shopping yesterday. got lots of amazing tops, purple skinny jeans, grey-and-black checkered skinny jeans, and a rocking pair of shoes. except for the supply shopping part im pretty much ready to hit that school

pss here are a few cat-related quotes so you can share in the oddness of the big white thing thats attacking everything in sight right now. his name is spud

"one time i fell in love with a cat. then i realized it wasnt a human being. it was not as romantic as we thought." - pete wentz (you knew id find one

"im chat(4ev ago):

me - i keep forgetting i got a new fish
me - i fed it some cat food
friend - why the heck would you feed a fish cat food?!?
me -it was probably hungry"

baha i am so strange. that fish died by the way

second star to the right. always

5 comments:

Jenna said...

i kissed a boy just to start shit! got all the honies in the club excited!

that song ownz
for serious.

your posts make me lol.
keep it up sis.

Anonymous said...

Lol your sis posted that song >.< I LOVED it!

Oooh I bet the skinnys are awesome! I still have only that one electric blue pair. I think it's time for me to hit the mall. lol.

I'll have to check out the mixCD. Did it only go out to Member of FallOutBoyRock.com or can I buy it at a store??? Lol...that's probably a silly question, but a girl can hope! xD

Have fun with your last weekend before school!!!

rockin_robin said...

no you should be able to download it off of friendsorenemies.com... wait a sec lemme find a link....

http://www.friendsorenemies.com/web/foe/users/falloutboy/

try that. you just have to flip the switchy thing, click on "download welcome to the new administration" and itll let you register from there. its free and all that but i dont think you can download it from anywhere else

thanks ^.^

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks =D

Anonymous said...

lol yay! I downloaded it!
Haha I'm proud of this old computer for putting up with the files. it took half an hour to download o.0

Unfortunately it won't burn to disc. But I don't mind. Haha. Thanks again. =D