CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

oh yeah, and to balance out the complaining a little

i was a bumblebee for halloween. i may post a picture, but itll probably be forever in the future when i decide to be un-lazy and nobody cares anymore. my halloween this year was probably the best halloween ive ever spent. ive decided my sisters friends are sort of more fun than mine. sorry my friends.

"you know youre jealous of my skittles"
"oh yeah, well i got starbursts"
"... ill trade you my skittles for your starbursts
.
.
.
.
. oh wait... these arent even mine"

clandestine batheart pumpkin. very posh. trick-or-treating for about fifteen minutes. super fun party with super fun people(yes, the ones who are funner than my other friends). great costume. no rain. lots of grounded fog.

and the next day i got to sleep over with my other(sorry slightly not as fun) friends which was good, since i havent really been able to talk with erin for a while.

still caught up in my own head with my petty problems, but beyond that the past two days were pretty great

1 comments:

Jenna said...

i don't recall the starbursts/skittles conversation lol
you're cool to hang with my awesome friends anytime lol. i'm glad you weren't incredibly bored at the party, even if you didn't have an opinion about slash, guns n' roses or velvet revolver XD