CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Curse you, penguins...

Alrighty, so it's all good now due to bad weather, which I'll explain later, but besides that... Stupid lucky pengiuns! I am so jealous of those little feathered bird-wannabees who can't even fly. So some of you probably know this, but the most insanely, mind-blowingly indredible band ever, A.K.A. Fall Out Boy, was scheduled to play a show on King George Island in Antarctica on March 25th. I have no clue when the last time they played anywhere near Washington State in the U.S. was, but I'm near positive it wasn't anytime recently. Which greatly depresses me. Anyway, they were going to go play in the freezing cold for scientists and penguins and leave the rest of the world begging for their presence. They accually didn't get to play there, though, because the bad weather prevented them from being able to fly in. I mean, it would have been cool if they did get to play Antarctica (they were trying to set a world record - playing a show on all seven continents in nine months), but I would honestly be perfectly all right if they didn't make a record and decided to... I don't know.... do a show in Portland maybe. Which is where My Chemical Romance is playing in... ten days, by the way. And I'm going. And it'll be pretty tight. But, back to the point. My jealousy of penguins. And scientists. So yeah.... I guess I'm slightly pathetic, seeing as penguins really never accually DID anything to me.... except steal Pete.

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey sista.
Love the penguin. That rocks hard core. I'm sorry your boys didn't get to go to Antarctica, but, hey, there's always next year right? Or whenever they next decide to do a world tour.
Your blog is tight and you better keep it updated! :p lol jk
Later.